International Experience Canada

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides an opportunity for young people to travel and work in Canada.

The Government of Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with a number of countries that enable successful candidates to participate in up to three different programs under which work permits are issued.

Depending on your nationality, and your age, you could choose from one or more of three travel and work experiences – Working Holiday, Young Professionals, or International Co-op Internship – as long as you meet all the requirements of the arrangement or agreement between Canada and your country of citizenship.

For more information, please contact Tamas Immigration. You can also learn more about your visa options and how to meet Canadian visa and immigration requirements.

Start your immigration journey with the support of an experienced Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.

We are passionate about helping you make your Canadian temporary visa application or plans for permanent immigration a success.